Building a community of people who love this breed is the entire purpose of the Idaho Pasture Pig Breed Association. You can join and support the growth of this community by becoming a Member, all it takes is owning registered IPPS, and paying your annual fee to help us keep the proverbial lights on.
1. Active Member: Any person eighteen (18) years of age or older, family, or Legal Entities who owns or breeds registered Idaho Pasture Pigs (IPP’s) may become an active member of the IPPBA and be entitled to all privileges of full membership. Annual Membership fee is $50.
2. Junior Member: Any person seventeen (17) years of age or younger who is an active owner or breeder of registered IPP’s may become a junior member of the IPPBA. As such, they are entitled to all privileges of full membership, except that they shall have no vote, nor shall they be eligible to hold elective office. Annual Membership fee is $25.
Memberships run January 1st- December 31st each year.
Why be a paying member?
Your Membership Fees go toward funding the website, Shows/Expos, legal fees, and all of the other costs that go along with keeping a volunteer organization running! Without your financial support the IPPBA wouldn't be able to carry out its mission of supporting and educating breeders!
Privileges and Benefits of Membership
1. The right to nominate members in good standing to the ballot for board appointment on the Board of Directors of the Idaho Pasture Pig Breed Association that meet the requirements in Section 3.2 of the IPPBA bylaws.
2. The right to 1 vote per membership per ballot section for the appointment of a nominated member on the ballot to the position of Board Member on the Board of Directors of the Idaho Pasture Pig Breed Association.
3. Free entry to all Shows and Expos put on by and under the control of the Idaho Pasture Pig Breed Association.
4. The right to state their case before the Board of Directors in the case of a dispute as laid out in Section 2.5.
5. Access and use of any and all Educational and Promotional material made available for the betterment of the Associations breeders and the breed itself. This benefit does not allow the removal, defacement, and intentional or unintentional obscurement of the IPPBA watermark or logo, which must remain visible on all materials used in such a manner.
6. The right to formally petition the Board of Directors on any and all issues that they feel should be addressed regarding the Breed, the Association, or the Registry during a regularly scheduled or emergency meeting. How and when its addressed remains at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
7. Access to the Member only section of the IPPBA website including, but not limited to its livestock classified section and forum.